Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Open letter to Graham Henry and the All Blacks

Here is an email I received from a very concerned All Blacks supporter. It is directed at Graham Henry and the way the All Blacks have lost the pride and passion for the black jersey...

"To Graham Henry and the ALL-BLACKS,

I watched one and only one of your training tapes on the All-Black official web site and I have to say I was very disappointed. For god’s sake get some pride and passion back boys.

It is and should always be an honour to represent your country and not about how much money you can get, for this privilege!

You must chase the tries, because if you don’t we will lose the Tri-Nations cup and I never thought I would say this you will lose my respect and I have supported you for over 43 years.

Nothing fancy just get back to the basics of rugby, learn to change tactics and keep the opposition guessing, the best game I watched this year was the first game in South Africa at altitude, you guys were awesome, and I thought we were going to win the second test but no Graham stuffed up and instead of sticking with a combination that worked he changed it and we lost!

This is your chance as a team to prove you are worthy of the Black jumper and worthy to perform the HAKA! Do it for your country, but most of all do it for YOURSELVES!

Vince Collie
Personal Trainer"

No comments:

Post a Comment